Check out this one from Wowcher —>Get The Deal!
A Manchester stay at the 4* Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel for two with breakfast and 12pm late check out. From £69 for an overnight stay, £89 to include one bottle of Prosecco, £139 for a three-course meal and glass of wine, or £149 for two nights with bottle of wine – save up to 43%
- Where: Manchester’s Spinningfields district.
- What’s included: An one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award.
- Historic building: The hotel was first built as a warehouse in 1844 and retains its exposed wooden beams and views over the River Irwell, just a short walk from Deansgate.
- Upgrades: Enjoy some extra indulgence by upgrading to include one bottle of Prosecco, a three-course dinner with one glass of wine each, or even an extra night with one bottle of wine.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 17th May 2021 until 16th Sep 2021.
- Only £99
This post contains affiliate links.